- Physics 3.1k 3.1k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Academia 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Mathematics 487 487 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 475 475 11 gold badge44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 295 295 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 Why don't two musical instruments sometimes generate destructive interference?
- 29 Is it unethical to cite a paper or book that you have never looked at?
- 27 Is praising students' aptitude harmful?
- 19 How can an object move from point A to point B?
- 18 As a postgrad student, is it appropriate not to add my supervisor's name on publication?
- 16 Examples of math hoaxes/interesting jokes published on April Fool's day?
- 16 Overlapping sentences in methodology descriptions in separate journal articles - plagiarism?
- View more network posts →