I think this is the kind of place where you have to take one step back from the math and apply common sense. Javier
- Distribution of electrons magnetic dipoles in atoms belongs both to chemistry and physics.
- The internal cause of Lorentz force, electric and magnetic induction
- Are photons composed particles?
- Complex one-dimensional structures of space English/German
Deflection on edges
- Can the intensity distribution behind edges and slits be explained by the interaction with the edges electrons?
- Relationship between material and fringes behind edges
To be full educated in science sometimes prevents to see obvious things.
Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
Member for 6 years, 8 months
11 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '20 at 17:49
- Physics 7.2k 7.2k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Chemistry 261 261 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Astronomy 241 241 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 163 163 55 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 157 157 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 Will a free neutron radiate if it is decelerated?
- 12 Why can adding more polarization filters increase the amount of light that goes through them?
- 9 How and why do accelerating charges radiate electromagnetic radiation?
- 8 What is the amplitude of a light wave?
- 7 Measurement of blueshift from Andromeda galaxy
- 7 Why are longwave radio towers so tall?
- 6 Photons and perfect mirror
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.