I think this is the kind of place where you have to take one step back from the math and apply common sense. Javier
1. Distribution of electrons magnetic dipoles in atoms belongs both to chemistry and physics.
2. The internal cause of Lorentz force, electric and magnetic induction
3. Are photons composed particles?
4. Complex one-dimensional structures of space English/German
To be full educated in science sometimes prevents to see obvious things.
Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
Member for 5 years, 5 months
11 profile views
Last seen Sep 29 at 18:48
- Physics 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Chemistry 206 206 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Astronomy 166 166 66 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 130 130 55 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 121 121 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 12 Why can adding more polarization filters increase the amount of light that goes through them?
- 10 Will a free neutron radiate if it is decelerated?
- 9 How and why do accelerating charges radiate electromagnetic radiation?
- 7 Measurement of blueshift from Andromeda galaxy
- 7 Why are longwave radio towers so tall?
- 6 Are there collected data about the direction of rotation of black holes and the direction of the magnetic field?
- 6 What is the amplitude of a light wave?
- View more network posts →