I think this is the kind of place where you have to take one step back from the math and apply common sense. Javier
1. Distribution of electrons magnetic dipoles in atoms belongs both to chemistry and physics.
2. The internal cause of Lorentz force, electric and magnetic induction
3. Are photons composed particles?
4. Complex one-dimensional structures of space English/German
To be full educated in science sometimes prevents to see obvious things.
Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
Member for 6 years, 1 month
11 profile views
Last seen May 14 at 4:42
- Physics 6.1k 6.1k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Chemistry 261 261 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Astronomy 231 231 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 163 163 55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 155 155 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 Will a free neutron radiate if it is decelerated?
- 12 Why can adding more polarization filters increase the amount of light that goes through them?
- 9 How and why do accelerating charges radiate electromagnetic radiation?
- 7 Measurement of blueshift from Andromeda galaxy
- 7 What is the amplitude of a light wave?
- 7 Why are longwave radio towers so tall?
- 6 Photons and perfect mirror
- View more network posts →