I think this is the kind of place where you have to take one step back from the math and apply common sense. Javier
1. Distribution of electrons magnetic dipoles in atoms belongs both to chemistry and physics.
2. The internal cause of Lorentz force, electric and magnetic induction
3. Are photons composed particles?
4. Complex one-dimensional structures of space English/German
To be full educated in science sometimes prevents to see obvious things.
Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
Member for 5 years, 6 months
11 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 at 20:43
Top network posts
- 12 Why can adding more polarization filters increase the amount of light that goes through them?
- 11 Will a free neutron radiate if it is decelerated?
- 8 How and why do accelerating charges radiate electromagnetic radiation?
- 7 Measurement of blueshift from Andromeda galaxy
- 7 Why are longwave radio towers so tall?
- 6 Are there collected data about the direction of rotation of black holes and the direction of the magnetic field?
- 6 What is the amplitude of a light wave?
- View more network posts →