Top Network Posts
- 38 Can a Foucault pendulum really prove Earth is rotating?
- 26 Why haven't prey evolved the ability to always outrun their predators?
- 14 How can solids undergo combustion if it only occurs in the gas phase?
- 12 Can diamond undergo a self sustaining combustion reaction all the way to carbon dioxide?
- 12 Can general relativity be explained by equations describing a fabric of space embedded in a flat 5-dimensional Minkowski space?
- 9 What is a natural number?
- 6 Can a substance have zero vapour pressure above absolute zero?
- View more network posts →