I do not participate on this site any longer, except to respond to comments regarding my own text, if that text is unavailable in another form. I do not accept the political moderation atmosphere here, it is not compatible with open science. Unfortunately, this seems to be a recurring pattern on such sites--- they grow with promises of open participation, and then shut down in a phase transition of censorious moderatorship. Hopefully physicsoverflow.org will be the first exception to this rule, as the policies there were crafted specifically to avoid this phenomenon.
New York City
Member for 9 years, 8 months
4,071 profile views
Last seen May 15 '20 at 10:55
Top network posts
- 418 Why does kinetic energy increase quadratically, not linearly, with speed?
- 164 Why do we not have spin greater than 2?
- 129 Reading the Feynman lectures in 2012
- 115 Proving you *can't* make $2011$ out of $1,2,3,4$: nice twist on the usual
- 82 What happened to David John Candlin?
- 80 Was mathematics invented or discovered?
- 79 What is a tensor?
- View more network posts →