- Physics 13.5k 13.5k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 3.5k 3.5k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 308 308 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 194 194 99 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 State of Matrix Product States
- 36 What's the intuition behind the Choi-Jamiolkowski isomorphism?
- 25 Canonical examples of quantum channels
- 23 Canonical examples of quantum channels
- 14 What states are satisfying an entropic area law and why do they satisfy it? More specificly why do matrix product states satisfy it?
- 14 Explicit construction for unitary extensions of completely positive and trace preserving (CPTP) maps?
- 14 Trouble with operator-sum representation of a quantum operation
- View more network posts →