- Physics 11.2k 11.2k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.8k 1.8k 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 298 298 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 169 169 99 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 37 State of Matrix Product States
- 30 What's the intuition behind the Choi-Jamiolkowski isomorphism?
- 20 Canonical examples of quantum channels
- 19 Canonical examples of quantum channels
- 14 What states are satisfying an entropic area law and why do they satisfy it? More specificly why do matrix product states satisfy it?
- 13 Explicit construction for unitary extensions of completely positive and trace preserving (CPTP) maps?
- View more network posts →