- Physics 15.4k 15.4k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 4.3k 4.3k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 327 327 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 194 194 1010 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 State of Matrix Product States
- 36 What's the intuition behind the Choi-Jamiolkowski isomorphism?
- 31 Canonical examples of quantum channels
- 28 Canonical examples of quantum channels
- 15 Trouble with operator-sum representation of a quantum operation
- 14 What states are satisfying an entropic area law and why do they satisfy it? More specificly why do matrix product states satisfy it?
- 14 Can quantum states have negative probability?
- View more network posts →