"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough" - Albert Einstein
"What he said ^" - Steeven
- Currently engineer, focusing on energy materials, physics and technical education.
- Previously co-founder of a web bureau.
- Pre-previously officer in the Danish Army.
Co-author of "The website in html & css", an educational, interactive web development self-study book for beginners...
English version: "The website in html & css", S. Spangsdorf & E. Frandsen, 2019, ISBN 978-87-971322-1-0
Danish version: "Hjemmesiden i html & css", S. Spangsdorf & E. Frandsen, 2019, ISBN 978-87-971322-0-3
...as well as the accompanying Udemy course: udemy.com/the-website-in-html-and-css
Member for 8 years, 3 months
12 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 at 17:03
- Physics 31.4k 31.4k 88 gold badges7474 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 1k 1k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 973 973 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Chemistry 862 862 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 103 Why doesn't the Earth accelerate towards us?
- 93 How does tilting a bike make it turn sharper?
- 83 How does 'Tear Here' work?
- 82 Is it really better for the environment if I take the stairs as opposed to a lift?
- 77 Line break (like <br>) using only css
- 67 What does Enthalpy mean?
- 61 Why and how does negative velocity exist?
- View more network posts →