- Physics 11.7k 11.7k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 847 847 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematica 328 328 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 273 273 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How far out from the Sun is visible light still sufficient to read a book?
- 35 If all motion is relative, how does light have a finite speed?
- 27 Couldn't we always redefine units so that inertial mass and gravitational mass are equal?
- 26 If clocks themselves are based on light signals, wouldn't we expect the measured speed of light to always be the same constant?
- 23 What is a wave function in simple language?
- 21 Can quantum entanglement be used to coordinate actions at "FTL speeds" without breaking causality or actual faster-than-light communication?
- 21 What do sine, tan, cos actually mean?
- View more network posts →