- Physics 10.1k 10.1k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Philosophy 807 807 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematica 318 318 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 273 273 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How far out from the Sun is visible light still sufficient to read a book?
- 33 If all motion is relative, how does light have a finite speed?
- 27 Couldn't we always redefine units so that inertial mass and gravitational mass are equal?
- 26 If clocks themselves are based on light signals, wouldn't we expect the measured speed of light to always be the same constant?
- 22 What is a wave function in simple language?
- 21 What do sine, tan, cos actually mean?
- 20 Can general relativity be explained by equations describing a fabric of space embedded in a flat 5-dimensional Minkowski space?
- View more network posts →