I am currently pursuing a PhD in nuclear engineering from Ben Gurion University of the Negev. I worked as a nuclear engineer for eight years; four spent in weapons material and four in submarines. I expect my PhD thesis to be in experimental neutrino physics.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 19 '19 at 14:16
- Physics 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 909 909 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Christianity 780 780 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 491 491 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 What is the possibility of a railgun assisted orbital launch?
- 45 Is there a package that provides graphing in the style of Ed Tufte?
- 28 What practical issues remain for the adoption of Thorium reactors?
- 22 Are there good resources for converting TeX type files to spoken word?
- 21 What exactly is the difference between radiation, conduction, and convection?
- 16 Why does string not wick down?
- 16 Nuclear fuel pellets - when does the chain reaction start?
- View more network posts →