My goal is to help people understand difficult concepts; of course, I’ll need to learn something about them myself first.
String theory PhD candidate.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '19 at 20:03
Top network posts
- 50 Why aren't satellites disintegrated even though they orbit earth within earth's Roche Limits?
- 29 Is the presence of a magnetic field frame-dependent?
- 17 Yang-Mills vs Einstein-Hilbert Action
- 13 Geometric Interpretation of BRST Symmetry
- 13 If you hover just above the event horizon of a black hole, would you see the future of the universe?
- 13 Zero dimensional field theory
- 11 Is universe symmetric about a point?
- View more network posts →