My goal is to help people understand difficult concepts; of course, I’ll need to learn something about them myself first.
String theory PhD candidate.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '19 at 20:03
Top network posts
- 50 Why aren't satellites disintegrated even though they orbit earth within earth's Roche Limits?
- 27 Is the presence of a magnetic field frame-dependent?
- 16 Yang-Mills vs Einstein-Hilbert Action
- 13 Geometric Interpretation of BRST Symmetry
- 13 If you hover just above the event horizon of a black hole, would you see the future of the universe?
- 11 Is universe symmetric about a point?
- 11 Zero dimensional field theory
- View more network posts →