Graduated as a physicist, in mathematics as a Ph.D. student and (currently) postdoc.
Top network posts
- 25 Why isn't the path integral rigorous?
- 21 The $2\pi$ in the definition of the Fourier transform
- 16 Electromagnetic field and continuous and differentiable vector fields
- 13 Infinite dimensional vector spaces vs. the dual space
- 13 Non-separable solutions of the Schroedinger equation
- 12 Why is a Hermitian operator a "quantum random variable"?
- 12 What is going on in the photon-photon scattering Feynman diagram?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.