In an alternate universe, I'm a theoretician interested in (algebraic and differential) geometric aspects of physics, gauge theories, non-perturbative quantum field theory, string theory/M-theory, and the application of representation theory to physics.
In this universe, I develop code analysis software at SAP.
Having all the answers just means that you've been asking boring questions.
"Once we have bitten the quantum apple, our loss of innocence is permanent." - Ramamurti Shankar
"The more we learn about the world, and the deeper our learning, the more conscious, specific, and articulate will be our knowledge of what we do not know, our knowledge of our ignorance." ~ Karl Popper
"Rigor cleans the window through which intuition shines." ~ Ellis D. Cooper
"Evil is having reason, always, many and many. Is only good having no reason. Little one hugs, no reason. Just is." - "Digger", by Ursula Vernon
Member for 6 years
989 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- Physics♦ 84.2k 84.2k 1818 gold badges157157 silver badges423423 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 564 564 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 389 389 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 187 187 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 221 Why doesn't matter pass through other matter if atoms are 99.999% empty space?
- 129 Can radioactivity be slowed through time dilation?
- 124 If gravity isn't a force, then why do we learn in school that it is?
- 116 Why do travelling waves continue after amplitude sum = 0?
- 85 When is it useful to distinguish between vectors and pseudovectors in experimental & theoretical physics?
- 63 Do all the conservation laws of Physics take no time to propagate?
- 60 Why are muons considered to be elementary particles in the Standard Model?
- View more network posts →