In an alternate universe, I'm a theoretician interested in (algebraic and differential) geometric aspects of physics, gauge theories, non-perturbative quantum field theory, string theory/M-theory, and the application of representation theory to physics.
In this universe, I develop code analysis software at SAP.
Having all the answers just means that you've been asking boring questions.
"Once we have bitten the quantum apple, our loss of innocence is permanent." - Ramamurti Shankar
"The more we learn about the world, and the deeper our learning, the more conscious, specific, and articulate will be our knowledge of what we do not know, our knowledge of our ignorance." ~ Karl Popper
"Rigor cleans the window through which intuition shines." ~ Ellis D. Cooper
Member for 5 years, 5 months
878 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Physics♦ 77.2k 77.2k 1818 gold badges140140 silver badges366366 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 603 603 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 458 458 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 378 378 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 152 152 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 216 Why doesn't matter pass through other matter if atoms are 99.999% empty space?
- 129 Can radioactivity be slowed through time dilation?
- 124 If gravity isn't a force, then why do we learn in school that it is?
- 112 Why do travelling waves continue after amplitude sum = 0?
- 79 When is it useful to distinguish between vectors and pseudovectors in experimental & theoretical physics?
- 62 Do all the conservation laws of Physics take no time to propagate?
- 60 Why are muons considered to be "elementary particles" in the Standard Model?
- View more network posts →