In an alternate universe, I'm a theoretician interested in (algebraic and differential) geometric aspects of physics, gauge theories, non-perturbative quantum field theory, string theory/M-theory, and the application of representation theory to physics.
In this universe, I develop code analysis software at SAP.
Having all the answers just means that you've been asking boring questions.
"Once we have bitten the quantum apple, our loss of innocence is permanent." - Ramamurti Shankar
"The more we learn about the world, and the deeper our learning, the more conscious, specific, and articulate will be our knowledge of what we do not know, our knowledge of our ignorance." ~ Karl Popper
"Rigor cleans the window through which intuition shines." ~ Ellis D. Cooper
Member for 5 years
839 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 210 Why doesn't matter pass through other matter if atoms are 99.999% empty space?
- 128 Can radioactivity be slowed through time dilation?
- 124 If gravity isn't a force, then why do we learn in school that it is?
- 109 Why do travelling waves continue after amplitude sum = 0?
- 76 When is it useful to distinguish between vectors and pseudovectors in experimental & theoretical physics?
- 62 Do all the conservation laws of Physics take no time to propagate?
- 59 How can the centripetal force lead to objects flying apart?
- View more network posts →