Kris Van Bael
Degree: Master of computer science
Professional: Was software engineer for 10 years, developing desktop applications in graphics industry. Then product manager & scrum product owner. Now Director Software Engineering, leading a team of about 50.
Home project: developing and maintaining a mobile app, first released for iOS in 2008. Now available on iOS and Android.
I like nice user interfaces. Things that work. C++. Scrum.
I don't like : Discussions that don't make a difference for the end-user
Member for 9 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 16 '11 at 22:05
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Physics 937 937 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 506 506 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 296 296 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 How to make UIScrollView always scrollable
- 24 How do you know which finger/key to press for the next note on Piano when thumb is not on C?
- 18 iOS deployment target
- 16 Android Emulator (AVD) fails to boot in MacOS
- 14 Sprint item takes longer then expected to be completed. What should we do?
- 13 Are artificial sweeteners useful as insecticides against ants?
- 11 Space filling with circles of unequal size
- View more network posts →