My name is Vojtěch Witzany and I recently finished my PhD and started working as a postdoc in Prague, Czech Republic. My area of research is classical relativistic gravity and I also dabble in relativistic astrophysics. You can check out my research papers on ArXiv if you are interested in details.
The profile picture is a snapshot of a magneto-hydrodynamic simulation of accretion onto a black hole from this paper.
Member for 6 years
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 at 10:39
Top network posts
- 54 Why can't many models be solved exactly?
- 35 What are the alternative theories of dark energy? ($w \neq -1$)
- 32 Why isn't the circumferential light around the M87 black hole's event horizon symmetric?
- 28 Why are only linear representations of the Lorentz group considered as fundamental quantum fields?
- 21 The natural metric of a phase space and the Lyapunov exponent
- 17 Theoretical physics for better batteries?
- 14 Is there a way to to substitute for symbols, simplify, and back-substitute?
- View more network posts →