I focus on the "intangibles" of software engineering and architecture, and take a broad, polyglot approach to software. Rather than learning the latest hot framework, I focus on the techniques and patterns which are the foundation for good software.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 1 '15 at 1:24
- Stack Overflow 120.1k 120.1k 2020 gold badges143143 silver badges280280 bronze badges
- History 45.9k 45.9k 1010 gold badges126126 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 29.1k 29.1k 44 gold badges7272 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.2k 12.2k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Skeptics 4.5k 4.5k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 505 What is the difference between public, protected, package-private and private in Java?
- 435 Do vote counts for Joe Biden in the 2020 election violate Benford's Law?
- 286 How do I install g++ for Fedora?
- 246 How do I find the next commit in git? (child/children of ref)
- 231 Did the UK homicide rate go up after handgun ownership was banned?
- 221 Why didn't Germany blockade the Strait of Gibraltar during WW2?
- 196 Git SVN error: a Git process crashed in the repository earlier
- View more network posts →