I enjoy physics, but know little beyond what you would learn in a rigorous introductory college level course on it.profile for Kazark on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites http://stackexchange.com/users/flair/443137.png
Member for 9 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 18 '14 at 15:18
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 55 gold badges5555 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 929 929 33 gold badges1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 97 What is the difference between iterator and iterable and how to use them?
- 86 How can I get a block cursor in Vim in the Cygwin terminal?
- 55 How can I get a block cursor in Vim in the Cygwin terminal?
- 42 Change directory to previous directory in Powershell
- 39 What is the best way to do smooth scrolling in Vim?
- 36 How many constructor arguments is too many?
- 35 What do I say if my manager asks me if there is someone in the company I would rather not work with?
- View more network posts →