- English Language & Usage 989 989 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 675 675 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Academia 597 597 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- History 596 596 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 386 386 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 How can one differentiate between Dr. (PhD) and Dr. (MD or DO)?
- 41 Why is there "a Romeo" but not "a Juliet"?
- 38 Identify the era or any other clues from this soldier's picture?
- 26 Is there a benefit in compiling your code as you go along?
- 22 Can I (safely) assume that people playing my game have a middle mouse button?
- 19 I kicked my dog in the back and now she's walking funny, what do I do?
- 19 Using 'very' to emphasize a 'noun' where emphasizing is NOT possible!
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.