Machine Learning, Data Science, NLP
- Math and Tools within ML space
- Designing and Implementing data engineering solutions (serverless, streaming/batch, multi-node distributed/concurrent etc)
- Crafting solid production-ready code that is easy to maintain and extend in future
Boston, MA, United States
Member for 8 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 5 '15 at 15:52
Top network posts
- 17 Hadoop MapReduce vs MPI (vs Spark vs Mahout vs Mesos) - When to use one over the other?
- 12 Modeling non-quantum objects (in finance, sociology etc) using fermionic fields?
- 9 Pohlmeyer reduction of string theory for flat and AdS spaces
- 9 Present and future role of pricing quants
- 6 Comparing Factorie and Figaro languages for Statistical Relational Learning
- 6 Is gauge connection unique?
- 6 Can pure-bosonic string theories exist in curved spacetime?
- View more network posts →