- Physics 25.5k 25.5k 77 gold badges7878 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Code Golf 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.9k 2.9k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2k 2k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 298 Write Moby Dick, approximately
- 242 Paint Starry Night, objectively, in 1kB of code
- 177 Why do sunbeams diverge even though the sun is much more than a few kilometers away?
- 162 If I drop a ball in an accelerating rocket, will it bounce? If so, how?
- 131 Why doesn't the Discworld run out of water?
- 125 Is it necessary to consume energy to perform computation?
- 74 What is the currently correct way to dynamically update plots in Jupyter/iPython?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (29)
31 Why don't we just ban homework altogether? Nov 1 '13
21 Why don't we just ban homework altogether? Nov 5 '13
20 Bite-sizing homework Jul 18 '14
18 Deleting 'tHooft's comments Aug 28 '12
17 Good list, bad list Jul 15 '13
16 siunitx LaTeX package? Apr 23 '13