- Mathematica 2k 2k 1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 864 864 11 gold badge99 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Physics 708 708 44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Politics 621 621 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 485 485 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Would the USA be eligible to join the European Union?
- 33 How do we know that Voyager's data is correct?
- 33 So can anybody indicate whether it is worthwhile trying to understand what Mochizuki did?
- 29 Vertex coloring inherited from perfect matchings (motivated by quantum physics)
- 22 Intuition behind counterexample of Euler's sum of powers conjecture
- 22 Mathematica vs. state-of-the-art SAT solvers
- 20 Interpretation of Dirac equation states for moving electron
- View more network posts →