I have a PhD in physics, but for my career, I worked as a software engineer. In my retirement, I have gone back to my first love, Physics. I attend lots of physics colloquia, seminars, conferences and summer schools mostly in astrophysics, cosmology and particle physics.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 '16 at 0:11
- Physics 10k 10k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Skeptics 729 729 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Philosophy 410 410 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 308 308 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Linguistics 216 216 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 What determines color -- wavelength or frequency?
- 38 Could someone jump from the international space station and live?
- 35 How do we know Dark Matter isn't simply Neutrinos?
- 33 Is String Theory formulated in flat or curved spacetime?
- 31 Why does space expansion not expand matter?
- 31 How often are guns used by private citizens in self defense per year in the United States?
- 28 Are gravitational waves longitudinal or transverse?
- View more network posts →