I have a PhD in physics, but for my career, I worked as a software engineer. In my retirement, I have gone back to my first love, Physics. I attend lots of physics colloquia, seminars, conferences and summer schools mostly in astrophysics, cosmology and particle physics.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 '16 at 0:11
- Physics 9.7k 9.7k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Skeptics 729 729 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Philosophy 400 400 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 308 308 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Linguistics 206 206 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Could someone jump from the international space station and live?
- 36 What determines color -- wavelength or frequency?
- 34 How do we know Dark Matter isn't simply Neutrinos?
- 32 Is String Theory formulated in flat or curved spacetime?
- 31 How often are guns used by private citizens in self defense per year in the United States?
- 30 Why does space expansion not expand matter?
- 28 Are gravitational waves longitudinal or transverse?
- View more network posts →