If you don't know this picture, one of your best gaming experiences awaits you!
I am no longer active on chess SE, in part due to its arbitrary policies and unjust moderation.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '20 at 13:06
- Chess 11.4k 11.4k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Physics 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematica 474 474 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Mathematics 353 353 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 205 205 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Demystifying Seirawan-Kasparov 1983 king and pawn endgame
- 41 Endgame problem: How to avoid stalemate and win?
- 39 What is the worst opening move in Chess960 for White?
- 31 Understanding Anand's Bc4 move vs Ivanchuk 1992
- 27 Why is the Ruy Lopez a sensible opening for white?
- 27 What does Fermi level in the band gap mean?
- 26 Examples of forced stalemate
- View more network posts →