- Physics 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 1717 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematica 545 545 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 511 511 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 311 311 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 How do I fit a sine curve to my data with pylab and numpy?
- 28 Someone contacted me by email but my email is not public
- 21 Options for supplementary materials in preprint version: revTeX + arXiv
- 20 Double Slit Experiment: How do scientists ensure that there's only one photon?
- 19 Why does holding something up cost energy while no work is being done?
- 19 If atoms never "physically" touch each other, then how does matter-antimatter annihilation happen?
- 16 How do we know photons have spin 1?
- View more network posts →