- Physics 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 511 511 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematica 360 360 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Academia 294 294 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 How do I fit a sine curve to my data with pylab and numpy?
- 28 Someone contacted me by email but my email is not public
- 19 Double Slit Experiment: How do scientists ensure that there's only one photon?
- 18 Options for supplementary materials in preprint version: revTeX + arXiv
- 17 Why does holding something up cost energy while no work is being done?
- 17 If atoms never "physically" touch each others, then how does matter-antimatter annihilation happen?
- 15 Searching books and papers with equations
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
3 A bounty set by the Community user? Sep 26 '14
2 Illustrative pictures for the tags Info page Dec 17 '13
1 Is the site working? Dec 10 '10