Math/Physics at Harvard. Aiming for theoretical physics PhD with focus in Condensed Matter.
check out my blog at https://dphystech.wordpress.com!
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 '15 at 9:24
Top network posts
- 14 Center-of-mass frame for massless particles
- 9 Examples where the product of reciprocal derivatives isn't one?
- 7 Why do I have crosstalk in Arduino ADC, despite low source impedance?
- 6 Time evolution of a quantum field via classical field theory
- 5 Taylor Expansions in Spherical Coordinates (Generator of Rotations)
- 5 Intuition for Integration of Differential Forms
- 5 Misuse of $\mathbf J^2$ in classifying Poincare reps
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 5 '14