My name is Dillon Berger. I'm a theoretical particle physics PhD student at University of California, Irvine. I graduated from George Mason University with degrees in Physics (BS), Mathematics (BS), and Philosophy (BA).
I'm not responsible for questions I may have answered as an undergrad.
Huntington Beach, CA, USA
Member for 4 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 18 at 17:06
Top network posts
- 43 Why didn't Lorentz conclude that no object can go faster than light?
- 25 What precisely is a *classical* spin-1/2 particle?
- 13 Are Maxwell's equations "physical"?
- 9 Why doesn't Gödel's incompleteness theorem apply to false statements?
- 7 Do "fields" always combine by addition?
- 7 Did Eratosthenes make his measurements on the same day?
- 6 What really is the speed of light in a medium/vacuum, group or phase velocity?
- View more network posts →