- Physics 15.6k 15.6k 88 gold badges4646 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.5k 4.5k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 88 gold badges3737 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 128 What's the point of Hamiltonian mechanics?
- 122 Is there such thing as imaginary time dilation?
- 82 Can you run a machine emulator (Bochs) inside a virtual machine?
- 59 How come the Sun's gravity can hold distant planets in orbit, but cannot rip humans off Earth?
- 57 How to add a custom search engine to Firefox?
- 47 Can the Elves do magic?
- 42 How can airplanes fly upside down?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
2 How to properly write kets Dec 26 '16