- Stack Overflow 11.7k 11.7k 99 gold badges4545 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Physics 1.6k 1.6k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 551 551 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 201 201 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 194 Static method in a generic class?
- 190 Avoiding first chance exception messages when the exception is safely handled
- 122 Hibernate: "Field 'id' doesn't have a default value"
- 104 Hibernate: "Field 'id' doesn't have a default value"
- 87 What do REFRESH and MERGE mean in terms of databases?
- 54 Why does Google Chrome emulator show iPhone 6 at 375x667 resolution?
- 54 Iterate over values of object
- View more network posts →