- Physics 1.9k 1.9k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Academia 449 449 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 374 374 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 335 335 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 My supervisor wants to put someone else as first author on one of two papers when I have done most of the work on both. What should I do?
- 27 What are t2g and eg in CFT?
- 20 Why does solubility of solids sometimes decrease with temperature increase?
- 16 How to calculate molecular dipole moment from a known wavefunction?
- 14 For a given element do heavier isotopes form stronger bonds than lighter isotopes?
- 13 Did the more experienced hoplites fight in the front or the back of the phalanx?
- 11 Why do we use dG < 0 to describe a spontaneous process?
- View more network posts →