- Physics 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Academia 449 449 44 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 310 310 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 273 273 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 My supervisor wants to put someone else as first author on one of two papers when I have done most of the work on both. What should I do?
- 23 What are t2g and eg in CFT?
- 20 Why does solubility of solids sometimes decrease with temperature increase?
- 16 How to calculate molecular dipole moment from a known wavefunction?
- 14 For a given element do heavier isotopes form stronger bonds than lighter isotopes?
- 12 Did the more experienced hoplites fight in the front or the back of the phalanx?
- 11 Why do we use dG < 0 to describe a spontaneous process?
- View more network posts →