- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 535 535 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 471 471 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 355 355 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 305 305 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 The Marginal Distribution of a Multinomial
- 9 The mathematical representation of a nested random effect term
- 8 Why and how does HashMap have its own internal implementation of hashCode() called hash()?
- 8 Showing proficiency in a subject without taking a course
- 7 Why do parametrizations to the normal of a sphere sometimes fail?
- 6 `ValueError: too many values to unpack (expected 4)` with `scipy.stats.linregress`
- 6 Is education for research-based CS at odds with that of industrial CS?
- View more network posts →