I have a Ph.D. with a minor in mathematics and a major in statistics.
At meta (dot) math (dot) stackexchange (dot) com you may seek information or even make suggestions provided you stay away from any topic that might cause it to be suspected that you will suggest changes in customary ways of doing things. That is rigidly forbidden by an unstated customary rule with which I disagree.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
11 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '16 at 23:13
- MathOverflow 5.9k 5.9k 66 gold badges5757 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.8k 4.8k 1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- History 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Academia 924 924 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 225 Is $7$ the only prime followed by a cube?
- 173 What does $2^x$ really mean when $x$ is not an integer?
- 136 Can someone clearly explain about the lim sup and lim inf?
- 130 Are there real-life relations which are symmetric and reflexive but not transitive?
- 117 lim sup and lim inf of sequence of sets.
- 112 nontrivial theorems with trivial proofs
- 111 Why is Euclid's proof on the infinitude of primes considered a proof?
- View more network posts →