Radiochemistry and radiation protection at nuclear power plants
Member for 4 years, 9 months
13 profile views
Last seen 17 hours ago
- Chemistry♦ 36.1k 36.1k 88 gold badges9191 silver badges193193 bronze badges
- German Language♦ 11.6k 11.6k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Physics 1.6k 1.6k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 968 968 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 80 Did the U.S. Army treat a President's cold using chlorine gas?
- 64 What does Sauron need with mithril?
- 64 What is the difference in usage between “Möhre” and “Karotte”?
- 50 What caused the flashes in the video footage of Chernobyl?
- 48 Why do shampoo ingredient labels feature the term "Aqua"?
- 33 How to correctly write "7 apples" according to the international system of units (SI)
- View more network posts →