Radiochemistry and radiation protection at nuclear power plants
Member for 5 years
14 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- Chemistry♦ 37.4k 37.4k 99 gold badges9393 silver badges198198 bronze badges
- German Language♦ 11.7k 11.7k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Physics 2.1k 2.1k 1414 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 972 972 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Were pen cap holes designed to prevent death by suffocation if swallowed?
- 80 Did the U.S. Army treat a President's cold using chlorine gas?
- 65 What does Sauron need with mithril?
- 64 What is the difference in usage between “Möhre” and “Karotte”?
- 52 What caused the flashes in the video footage of Chernobyl?
- 48 Why do shampoo ingredient labels feature the term "Aqua"?
- 40 Why is it considered acid rain with pH <5.6?
- View more network posts →