I am an eighteen year old free thinker and huge advocate for Scientific research, computer networking and security, and open-mindedness. I do not claim to have complete knowledge on any subject. I'm more than happy to help out when I can, but I'm here on this forum to learn from those whose experience and intellect are far greater than my own.
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 '14 at 5:25
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Physics 917 917 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Philosophy 618 618 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 340 340 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 247 247 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 Is it a problem with radiometric dating that carbon 14 is found in materials dated to millions of years old?
- 13 Is rejecting A not equivalent to accepting ~A?
- 10 Why can Linux accept sockets in multiprocessing?
- 8 Other explanation for cosmological redshift?
- 8 How do you estimate the mass of a star?
- 7 How to check if a list ONLY contains a certain item
- 7 How can I change this code to use context managers?
- View more network posts →