Postdoc in Quantum Thermodynamics in Japan.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen 10 hours ago
- Physics 5.4k 5.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Mathematics 622 622 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 349 349 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 263 263 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- German Language 217 217 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Normalizable wavefunction that does not vanish at infinity
- 21 There are too many Wick's Theorems!
- 19 Why do all fields in a QFT transform like *irreducible* representations of some group?
- 15 What is the probability for an electron of an atom on Earth to lie outside the galaxy?
- 12 Matrix elements of the free particle Hamiltonian
- 11 How can hypersurfaces "know" the degree of their defining polynomials?
- 10 Confusion about two definitions of anomalies
- View more network posts →