I'm a PhD Candidate at Stony Brook University working in experimental quantum information.
I have a lot of crazy ideas and have my head in the clouds. I particularly enjoy asking questions and learning from other people. I'll (sometimes literally, sometimes metaphorically) give away all my reputation to get my questions answered. I'm particularly interested in seeing how, from an almost economic perspective, how physics research will evolve in this post-internet world, and have my own (stack-exchanged inspired) ideas for how the internet can dramatically enhance the scientific process.
Feel free to message me at [my name with no spaces]@gmail.com
Stony Brook, NY, United States
Member for 5 years
47 profile views
Last seen Oct 4 at 1:10
Top network posts
- 20 If quantum speed-up is due to the wave-like nature of quantum mechanics, why not just use regular waves?
- 10 Lattice-based cryptography
- 9 Numerical Solution to system of ODEs coupled to a PDE
- 9 Simplest mathematical model of a causal loop
- 8 Simplest algorithm for intuitively demonstrating quantum speed-up?
- 6 What use has quantum computing been?
- 6 What does ぎゃんかわ女子 mean?
- View more network posts →