I'm a PhD Candidate at Stony Brook University working in experimental quantum information.
I have a lot of crazy ideas and have my head in the clouds. I particularly enjoy asking questions and learning from other people. I'll (sometimes literally, sometimes metaphorically) give away all my reputation to get my questions answered. I'm particularly interested in seeing how, from an almost economic perspective, how physics research will evolve in this post-internet world, and have my own (stack-exchanged inspired) ideas for how the internet can dramatically enhance the scientific process.
Feel free to message me at [my name with no spaces]@gmail.com
- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 920 920 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematica 770 770 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 355 355 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 246 246 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Why can't the Schrödinger equation be derived?
- 29 If quantum speed-up is due to the wave-like nature of quantum mechanics, why not just use regular waves?
- 19 Is mathematica adequately improving?
- 17 Does all EM radiation consist of photons?
- 16 What is the PDF for the minimum difference between a random number and a set of random numbers
- 12 Techniques for doing "handwritten" math with current 2020 technology?
- 11 Numerical Solution to system of ODEs coupled to a PDE
- View more network posts →