I'm a PhD Candidate at Stony Brook University working in experimental quantum information.
I have a lot of crazy ideas and have my head in the clouds. I particularly enjoy asking questions and learning from other people. I'll (sometimes literally, sometimes metaphorically) give away all my reputation to get my questions answered. I'm particularly interested in seeing how, from an almost economic perspective, how physics research will evolve in this post-internet world, and have my own (stack-exchanged inspired) ideas for how the internet can dramatically enhance the scientific process.
Feel free to message me at [my name with no spaces]@gmail.com
Stony Brook, NY, United States
Member for 6 years, 1 month
59 profile views
Last seen Nov 20 at 0:09
Top network posts
- 30 Why can't the Schrödinger equation be derived?
- 23 If quantum speed-up is due to the wave-like nature of quantum mechanics, why not just use regular waves?
- 19 Is mathematica adequately improving?
- 16 What is the PDF for the minimum difference between a random number and a set of random numbers
- 11 Techniques for doing "handwritten" math with current 2020 technology?
- 11 Is lattice-based cryptography practical?
- 10 Numerical Solution to system of ODEs coupled to a PDE
- View more network posts →