I'm a PhD Candidate at Stony Brook University working in experimental quantum information.
I have a lot of crazy ideas and have my head in the clouds. I particularly enjoy asking questions and learning from other people. I'll (sometimes literally, sometimes metaphorically) give away all my reputation to get my questions answered. I'm particularly interested in seeing how, from an almost economic perspective, how physics research will evolve in this post-internet world, and have my own (stack-exchanged inspired) ideas for how the internet can dramatically enhance the scientific process.
Feel free to message me at [my name with no spaces]@gmail.com
Stony Brook, NY, United States
Member for 6 years, 6 months
67 profile views
Last seen Mar 29 at 14:35
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 880 880 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 810 810 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 261 261 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 236 236 11 silver badge1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Why can't the Schrödinger equation be derived?
- 26 If quantum speed-up is due to the wave-like nature of quantum mechanics, why not just use regular waves?
- 19 Is mathematica adequately improving?
- 17 Does all EM radiation consist of photons?
- 16 What is the PDF for the minimum difference between a random number and a set of random numbers
- 11 Numerical Solution to system of ODEs coupled to a PDE
- 11 Is lattice-based cryptography practical?
- View more network posts →