Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
14 profile views
Last seen Jun 2 at 8:35
- Physics 6.1k 6.1k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 731 731 11 gold badge77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Biology 183 183 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 176 176 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 What does one second after big bang mean?
- 42 Why do gases conduct at low pressure?
- 33 Would a gas "weigh" less than a liquid if they have the same mass?
- 32 Why does a simple pendulum or a spring-mass system show simple harmonic motion only for small amplitudes?
- 15 How to teach competitive programming?
- 12 How is energy stored in magnetic and electric fields?
- 12 Why alkanes containing even number of carbons can be packed more efficiently than alkanes with odd number of carbon atoms?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
6 Ask Me Anything: 22nd August Aug 15 '17
5 How do I find my previous posts and replies? Apr 18 '17
1 Tag synonyms for voting Jul 19 '17
-1 Best of PSE 2016 - Best baby-steps answer Jan 26 '17