Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
21 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 at 6:52
- Physics 6.7k 6.7k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.8k 1.8k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 954 954 11 gold badge99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 305 305 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 265 265 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 What does one second after big bang mean?
- 45 Why do gases conduct at low pressure?
- 33 Would a gas "weigh" less than a liquid if they have the same mass?
- 33 Why does a simple pendulum or a spring-mass system show simple harmonic motion only for small amplitudes?
- 16 How to teach competitive programming?
- 14 Why are 7-membered rings less likely to form than 5- and 6- membered rings?
- 14 Why alkanes containing even number of carbons can be packed more efficiently than alkanes with odd number of carbon atoms?
- View more network posts →