Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
15 profile views
Last seen Jun 2 '19 at 8:35
- Physics 6.4k 6.4k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.7k 1.7k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 830 830 11 gold badge88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Biology 263 263 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 255 255 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 What does one second after big bang mean?
- 44 Why do gases conduct at low pressure?
- 33 Would a gas "weigh" less than a liquid if they have the same mass?
- 32 Why does a simple pendulum or a spring-mass system show simple harmonic motion only for small amplitudes?
- 15 How to teach competitive programming?
- 12 How is energy stored in magnetic and electric fields?
- 12 Why alkanes containing even number of carbons can be packed more efficiently than alkanes with odd number of carbon atoms?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
6 Ask Me Anything: 22nd August Aug 15 '17
5 How do I find my previous posts and replies? Apr 18 '17
-1 Best of PSE 2016 - Best baby-steps answer Jan 26 '17