I do not participate to this site any longer. I do not accept a situation in which, a scientific answer not understood by some users, is downvoted repeatedly instead of asking clarifications from the poster of the answer. And such a situation is considered normal, instead of being avoided. And when the poster of the answer protests, he/she is considered not O.K. Given this situation, I don't see any reason why offering my knowledge at all.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
30 profile views
Last seen Feb 13 '17 at 1:17
Top network posts
- 17 The concept of particle in QFT
- 10 Why can't the electron enter the nucleus?
- 9 Are virtual particles only a fictive tool in equations?
- 9 How does a Wavefunction collapse?
- 7 How to interpret the derivative of the Dirac delta potential?
- 6 What's the boundary of microscopic world and macroscopic world?
- 6 On the foundations of quantum physics
- View more network posts →