joseph f. johnson
Haverford (mental institution) MIT (yet another) Tufts, Univ. of Utah (in East Berlin), Rutgers (near East Berlin, NJ), Villanova, Notre Dame, Univ. of New Hampshire, Hostos-CUNY, Queen's Univ. (Canadá).
Member for 9 years, 3 months
38 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '20 at 3:00
Top network posts
- 42 Laplace operator's interpretation
- 23 Why don't electrons crash into the nuclei they "orbit"?
- 19 Does the Banach-Tarski paradox contradict our understanding of nature?
- 17 Why is the space-time interval squared?
- 16 How can a product of Bra and Ket be a scalar if they are matrices?
- 15 What is the math knowledge necessary for starting Quantum Mechanics?
- 13 What is the connection between Poisson brackets and commutators?
- View more network posts →