Game programmer and designer (PC and consoles) since 1991, in C at first and then C++. I also use Python seriously and other languages semi-seriously (currently doing some hobby stuff in Clojure). Emacs zealot.
Member for 8 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 '15 at 23:14
- Chess 12.7k 12.7k 3333 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 2727 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Mathematics 639 639 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 596 596 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 215 215 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 93 The difference between setq and setq-default in Emacs Lisp
- 47 Is there a way to comment out a large chunk of code?
- 37 Is static typing worth the trade-offs?
- 30 Can a piece pinned to my king put the opponent's king in check?
- 27 Is it ethical to tell your opponent how you are going to checkmate him?
- 26 Was there ever a time when the goal in chess was to capture the king?
- 25 Explanation of "Lose your head" in lazy sequences
- View more network posts →