- Physics 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 817 817 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 525 525 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematica 283 283 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 195 195 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 TypeError with ufunc bitwise_xor
- 25 How does QFT predict the probability density to find a particle at x?
- 18 Isn't the detector always measuring, and thus always collapsing the state?
- 16 Could we make things out of newly discovered particles?
- 15 Are basis vectors imaginary in special relativity?
- 14 Can the coefficient of friction be derived from fundamentals?
- 12 Inconsistency with partial derivatives as basis vectors?
- View more network posts →