- Physics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Mathematics 787 787 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 407 407 11 gold badge33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematica 243 243 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 152 152 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 How does QFT predict the probability density to find a particle at x?
- 18 TypeError with ufunc bitwise_xor
- 18 Isn't the detector always measuring, and thus always collapsing the state?
- 16 Could we make things out of newly discovered particles?
- 15 Are basis vectors imaginary in special relativity?
- 14 Can the coefficient of friction be derived from fundamentals?
- 12 Why is it that $f(x)$ is even if $f(-x) = f(x)$?
- View more network posts →