Top network posts
- 18 How does QFT predict the probability density to find a particle at x?
- 16 Isn't the detector always measuring, and thus always collapsing the state?
- 15 Could we make things out of newly discovered particles?
- 14 Can the coefficient of friction be derived from fundamentals?
- 14 Are basis vectors imaginary in special relativity?
- 12 TypeError with ufunc bitwise_xor
- 12 Why is it that $f(x)$ is even if $f(-x) = f(x)$?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
2 Feature: Subscribing to Questions Dec 15 '18