Just a nice old man
Member for 5 years
47 profile views
Last seen Jul 15 '16 at 13:20
Top network posts
- 30 Doesn't a box holding a vacuum weigh the same as a box full of air?
- 24 Are there areas of mathematics (current or future) that cannot be formalized in set theory?
- 21 Can elements heavier than iron be present in a star's core?
- 16 In reverse time, do objects at rest fall upwards?
- 16 Would a perfectly clean and perfectly smooth champagne glass have no bubbles?
- 15 Ball flying towards me or me flying towards ball
- 13 Why does the vacuum even have permeability and permittivity?
- View more network posts →