I love to write quality code, not just code that does ... if it just does, then it's not really doing it. I care about anyone who will in the future read my code, not just interpreters and compilers.
I also enjoy solving difficult problems, I studied physics after all.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 28 '15 at 2:47
Top network posts
- 107 Why does the statement "2i;" NOT cause a compiler error?
- 18 What if a null character is present in the middle of a string?
- 18 What will happen if '&' is not put in a 'scanf' statement?
- 16 Proper Way to Free Memory of a Returned Variable
- 16 End of File in stdin
- 16 Why do C programmers often declare the "counter" variable outside the for loop condition:
- 15 comparing strings with "<" or ">" operators (C)
- View more network posts →