Enthusiast with questions about physics from time to time. Since I'm not in much of a position to assess the validity of answers, I generally just pick the answer with the most votes after a certain amount of time has passed.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
12 profile views
Last seen Aug 4 '16 at 20:08
Top network posts
- 228 git discard all changes and pull from upstream
- 56 Django authentication and Ajax - URLs that require login
- 38 Redirect the "puts" command output to a log file
- 31 Rails 3.0 & Ruby 1.9.2rc: Rake commands return 'already initialized constant' & stack level too deep errors. Any ideas
- 30 What is a Tracking Reference?
- 15 ruby 1.9 + sinatra incompatible character encodings: ASCII-8BIT and UTF-8
- 11 Using super with class_eval
- View more network posts →