Enthusiast with questions about physics from time to time. Since I'm not in much of a position to assess the validity of answers, I generally just pick the answer with the most votes after a certain amount of time has passed.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
12 profile views
Last seen Aug 4 '16 at 20:08
Top network posts
- 263 git discard all changes and pull from upstream
- 57 Django authentication and Ajax - URLs that require login
- 39 Redirect the "puts" command output to a log file
- 37 What is a Tracking Reference?
- 31 Rails 3.0 & Ruby 1.9.2rc: Rake commands return 'already initialized constant' & stack level too deep errors. Any ideas
- 15 ruby 1.9 + sinatra incompatible character encodings: ASCII-8BIT and UTF-8
- 12 Using super with class_eval
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.