Rafael S. Calsaverini
Physicist, interested in agent-based simulation and statistical physics of models inspired by economic and biological reasoning. Programming in C and Python.
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 1212 gold badges6161 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Physics 641 641 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 295 295 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Parenting 256 256 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 245 245 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 129 Using numpy to build an array of all combinations of two arrays
- 77 What do "reify" and "reification" mean in the context of (functional?) programming?
- 56 Matplotlib - add colorbar to a sequence of line plots
- 47 Using locals() and format() method for strings: are there any caveats?
- 31 How do I initialize a stl vector of objects who themselves have non-trivial constructors?
- 30 Functions inside functions in C
- 30 What operators should be declared as friends?
- View more network posts →