Currently working as a postdoc in the Department of Meteorology at Reading University.
PhD in atmospheric physics, with particular interest in the processes governing tropical depressions in south Asia.
Master's in astrophysics/atmospheric physics with a thesis in fractal geometry and electronic engineering.
- Physics 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Code Golf 488 488 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 337 337 22 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 133 133 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 What are the advantages of using numpy.identity over numpy.eye?
- 46 What is the speed of sound in space?
- 36 If air cannot conduct electricity, how can lightning happen?
- 20 Smallest chess program
- 18 How do I dissolve a pattern in a numpy array?
- 17 Flow visualisation in python using curved (path-following) vectors
- 14 Why is the sky of the moon always dark?
- View more network posts →