Currently working as a postdoc in the Department of Meteorology at Reading University.
PhD in atmospheric physics, with particular interest in the processes governing tropical depressions in south Asia.
Master's in astrophysics/atmospheric physics with a thesis in fractal geometry and electronic engineering.
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 624 624 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Code Golf 308 308 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 222 222 22 gold badges44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 118 118 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 What is the speed of sound in space?
- 36 If air cannot conduct electricity, how can lightning happen?
- 31 What are the advantages of using numpy.identity over numpy.eye?
- 18 How do I dissolve a pattern in a numpy array?
- 18 Smallest chess program
- 15 Flow visualisation in python using curved (path-following) vectors
- 13 Why is the sky of the moon always dark?
- View more network posts →