- Physics 1.8k 1.8k 1111 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 895 895 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 813 813 11 gold badge88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Computer Science 570 570 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematica 526 526 77 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 22 How does Mathematica understand branchcuts of the complex logarithm?
- 22 Are old (>35) faculty candidates discriminated against all over the world?
- 20 I believe my advisor doesn't think I am smart. How should I deal with this?
- 17 How do I convince my professor to keep me as his student?
- 17 What do we know about working times of great living scientists?
- 17 Isn't gravity non-local and non-causal?
- 16 Is there a complexity viewpoint of Galois' theorem?
- View more network posts →