- Physics 4k 4k 1111 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 How does Mathematica understand branchcuts of the complex logarithm?
- 22 Are old (>35) faculty candidates discriminated against all over the world?
- 20 I believe my advisor doesn't think I am smart. How should I deal with this?
- 17 How do I convince my professor to keep me as his student?
- 17 What do we know about working times of great living scientists?
- 17 Isn't gravity non-local and non-causal?
- 16 Is there a complexity viewpoint of Galois' theorem?
- View more network posts →