Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Santa Cruz, CA
Member for 9 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 '19 at 0:20
Top network posts
- 7 Do Java system milliseconds take account of leap seconds?
- 5 If time standard clocks and any memories about the time standard are destroyed, can we recover the time standard again?
- 5 Why does the php 'date' function returns a wrong time (off by ~24 seconds)?
- 5 What happened to time in 1962? (JPL Horizons changes displayed time from UT1 to UTC for dates starting in 1962)
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.