Bachelor degree in Physics. Interested in mathematical aspect of quantum field theory(though ironically not mathematically enlightened, but in continuous training). Getting to know some basics of topological insulators. I will start pursuing a Phd in theoretical physics 2015 at Stony Brook University.
Check out humans' planned journey to Mars!: Mars One Project
I'm no longer active on physics stackexchange, partly due to the decline of the quality of the site and partly due to the abuse of moderation power. See this meta post.
If you need contact me, please send me an email or find me at www.physicsoverflow.org
Member for 7 years, 11 months
119 profile views
Last seen Oct 17 '17 at 4:17
Top network posts
- 50 Why do differential forms have a much richer structure than vector fields?
- 27 Is it really proper to say Ward identity is a consequence of gauge invariance?
- 20 EM wave function & photon wavefunction
- 18 Time ordering and time derivative in path integral formalism and operator formalism
- 17 Can we "trivialize" the equivalence between canonical quantization of fields and second quantization of particles?
- 16 Topological insulators: why K-theory classification rather than homotopy classification?
- 16 A curious issue about Dyson-Schwinger equation(DSE): why does it work so well?
- View more network posts →