Was a math major many years ago, some grad school. Little older now, tend to be less analytical, more broad thinking. Big fan of science, love Quantum Mechanics and pondering the Standard Model, Relativity, Astrological Stuff, Fusion Energy, the show Cosmos, Terraforming mars and the occasional joke.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '18 at 8:07
- Astronomy 18.1k 18.1k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Earth Science 5k 5k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Politics 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 2k 2k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 "A galaxy far, far away..." -- from where?
- 67 Why does having a soda tax seem so hard to achieve in the US?
- 55 Why would Assad use chemical weapons in the civil war as of 2018?
- 43 Why doesn't the 71% water of the earth dry or evaporate?
- 40 Why there is no smoke around the Sun?
- 36 Why didn't the Big Bang create heavy elements?
- View more network posts →