Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
44 profile views
Last seen Mar 29 at 16:23
- Physics 20.3k 20.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Academia 653 653 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 384 384 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 186 186 33 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 141 141 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Why are the wet patches on these floor tiles circular?
- 25 How to proceed when a mathematical result contradicts existing literature?
- 19 Can a human size object move so fast that it ceases to be observable?
- 16 Does glass get stronger the longer its under water?
- 14 Does average lifetime even mean anything?
- 13 Does Ohm's law hold in space?
- 13 Why is there a space between the flame and the nozzle on the space shuttle?
- View more network posts →